Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
120 grams brown sugar
120 grams white sugar
120 milliliters melted butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
300 grams flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
100 grams chocolate spread
10 grams marshmallows
4 strawberries, hulled and sliced
5 grams white chocolate, grated
10 grams chocolate sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix together until well combined.
4. In an 8-inch loose base cake tin, pat down half of the dough until the surface is even.
5. Spread the chocolate spread evenly onto the base.
6. Completely cover the chocolate spread with the other half of the cookie dough.
7. Bake the cookie base for 15 minutes.
8. Spread strawberry jam in the centre of the cookie and top with mini marshmallows.
9. Cover the cake tin with tinfoil and bake for 10 minutes, then let cool.
10. Press down the melted marshmallows with the end of a teaspoon.
11. Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, and grate white chocolate over the berries.
Drizzle chocolate sauce.
12. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network