Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: http://bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Here is what you’ll need!
Easy Homemade Chocolate Doughnuts
100 grams dark chocolate
150 grams butter
50 grams cocoa powder
150 grams sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
100 grams melted chocolate
50 grams sprinkles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a medium heat.
3. Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Take off the heat and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
5. Tear off a piece of greaseproof paper and scrunch into a small ball.
6. Place the the paper balls in the centre of each hole in a muffin tin.
7. Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.
8. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
9. Carefully take the doughnuts out of the muffin tin.
10. Take out the paper balls with your fingers. You should have a circle-shaped hole in each doughnut.
11. Dip in some melted chocolate, followed by some sprinkles.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network